请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

随便发论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 247|回复: 0

Oriental Leaf of Nongfu Spring, a Ture Story of “Prejudgment Cooks up Your ...

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-12-11 11:30:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  As a tea lover, because I was influenced by my grandfather who liked drinking tea when I was a child, I would like to drink a cup of tea wherever I go when I grew up. Though tea tastes good, it is troublesome to brew, in occasions where without tea set, packaged tea drinks will be the only choice. However, the tea drinks on the market were not that good, either too bitter or too sweet and greasy, or the flavor of tea was completely diluted. The thing was not changed until I found Oriental Leaf of Nongfu Spring.

Oriental Leaf may not be flavored to all people. But it tastes professional for me from my first sip. Take Oolong Tea as an example, the smell is slightly sweet, but the worry about it tastes too sweet is just unnecessary. it is really nice that the original tea taste is restored totally, the Oolong astringency combined with a bit tea sweet, the tea soup is slightly light without any greasy, just like the taste I familiar with. Later, when I try to study the ingredient table, seeing that Oriental Leaf was brewed from original tea instead of tea powder, without any artificial flavorings or sucrose. Based on the ancient Chinese tea roasting process and the anti-oxidation technics in the production line, the tea soup is pretty clear, the semi-transparent liquied can be seen through the bottle body. When the sun is streaming through the bottle body, you can feel the transparency of the tea soup, that is what actually Nongfu Spring wants to convey to its customers. What's more, it's zero-calorie, sugar-free and free from any preservatives. Suitable for tea lovers like me. I'm really into it.

Apart from the taste, let’s have a look at its packaging. 80% of the bottle body of normal tea drinks is covered by labels, but Oriental Leaf is an exception. It adopts bravely transparent packaging so that people can directly observe the transparent color of the tea soup. And its labels are closely connected with the ancient Chinese tea stories. The overall image design is in Chinese style, which is high-end, sophisticated and classic.

As the beginner of sugar-free tea drink in China, Oriental Leaf is worthy of its name. People were not that into the tea drink at that time, but now it is the ture story of “Prejudgment Cooks up Your Words”.

热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最好的免费自由发布信息,广告,帖子的平台

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:03 , Processed in 0.140400 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.